On our Get Involved page we list some other categories for contribution (QA,
documentation, marketing). We talked about this site recently as it is not
welcoming. Speaking of design it is not clear to novices what that means (QA/BZ
work with focus on UI/UX, proposals and mockups for improvements, definition of
requirements and guidelines, icons design, creation/selection of images for
various parts in the program, templates etc.), and that we have work for
everyone. I think that has to become clear. Another idea was to show the
picture of the contact person.