Greetings everyone,

I am new to the mailing list.  I use Libreoffice a lot.  I spend most
times scripting tasks for Libreoffice via the PyUNO API.  I have been
promoting the App at work already -- most people here are familiar with
proprietary applications.  What's funny is that their proficiency-
levels in the use Office Applications suggest that they're better off
with LibreOffice.  They're tough to convince

I am in Nigeria.  I use Linux (Fedora) and I am a promoter of open-
source technologies.  I also lecture in a State University.  Its my
pleasure to spread Libreoffice.
I am open to ideas

Regards
Onyeibo