Hi everyone,

We've been informed that the Free Software Foundation's annual
LibrePlanet conference (https://libreplanet.org) will be held March 23rd
and 24th, 2019, in the greater Boston area, USA. If anyone from the
LibreOffice community is nearby and wants to attend and give a talk
about the project, here's some info:

"You can get a sense of the types of sessions we're looking for on the
Call for Sessions page <https://my.fsf.org/lp-call-for-sessions>, and
the media page from last year's conference
<https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/tag/libreplanet-2018-video/>.
The deadline for session proposals is Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10:00
EDT (14:00 UTC). If you have questions about the proposal submission
process, contact the LibrePlanet team at campai...@fsf.org."

We have some sample presentations here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Presentations

Most people at an FSF event will already know LibreOffice rather well,
however, so it might be good to talk about the importance of free
software in our community, and how to contribute!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation