Hi everyone,

I'd like some advice please! A while back I updated the screenshots on
the EN website:

https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/screenshots/

For some other languages, the screenshots are rather old and low-res, eg:

https://de.libreoffice.org/discover/screenshots/

https://fr.libreoffice.org/discover/screenshots/

So I plan to update those when I have some spare time. But! With
LibreOffice 6.2 round the corner, featuring the shiny new NotebookBar,
I'm wondering if I should have that in the screenshots.

What do you think? On the one hand, it'd be great to show that
LibreOffice is forward-looking and has a "modern" interface. On the
other hand, the regular menu+toolbar setup is still the default, and
many users are happy that LO has a familiar, mature interface...

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation