Hello!

I'm a marketer that previously did video marketing for Studio 3T, the
MongoDB GUI. Part of my role was to create, edit, and upload videos to our
website and YouTube. While I can't do all of that for you due to my current
role - I would be more than happy to assist in providing the voiceover
needed for any videos you create (work permitting). I'm based in Germany,
but am American. I can also voice videos in Danish, German, or Swedish if
you need. You can listen to a few of the videos I've created here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JHFm3DaXqE&list=PLRTey0Iqj9jgB876UODG0y-vkBj7Z4R2O
. I've noticed that lots of tech companies could use a better voice in
their videos, and I'd like to offer mine and build up my portfolio.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Dakota

--

*Kind regards/ Med venlig hilsen/ Med vänliga hälsningar/ Mit freundlichen
Grüßen*

Dakota R. Karlsson