Hey Iqbal,

On 12/12/2019 10:46, Iqbal Sajid wrote:

> Nice work.
> I suggest using a voice-over instead of music.

Thanks! Yeah, I thought about that, but for a shorter video I think it's
OK to have a few subtitles. Also, as it's a short video, I can embed it
directly into social media (rather than sharing the video via a YouTube
link), and many people browsing social media prefer to watch videos with
the sound off.

(As a general social media tip: where possible, upload videos directly
onto Twitter, Facebook etc. rather than sharing a YouTube link. The
social media sites want lots of their own content, and this approach
apparently gives videos more visibility. At least, that's what I was
told in a training session last year!)

Mike