Dear All,

I would like to suggest the following.
Regarding the label, what do you think about 'Standard'. For enterprise version
probably we can have Premium/Prime/Plus.
Rationale: it have all the standard functionality and if we need some premium
support we need to pay for the same.

Regarding, downloader page, in both pages if we have a comparison table with
ticks and crosses like in case of slack pricing webpage would be good. We need
to list out some important support and product features available in premium
version.

I am just wondering regarding the following if it is easily doable or not.

Have a single Installer file of very small size which will download easily.
Then this installer would allow to user to select standard or premium versions.
While downloading and installing the LO, provide information regarding features
available similar to many GNu/linux show during installation time as a slide
show or carousel.

Sincerely
Sreekanth V K
Sent from ProtonMail mobile