Hi Filipe,

On 14.11.21 12:03, Filipe Gomes Morgado wrote:

    - Who you are: I am Filipe Gomes Morgado (I have a degree in Social
    Sciences).
    - Where you're based (and which languages you speak): I`m based in
    Portugal, and I speak portuguese.
    - What areas you'd like to work on (eg presentations, artwork, videos):
    I`here to "Have fun!", we will see. *

Let me join Sam in welcoming you to our community :-) Nice to "meet" you! I work at TDF in marketing and community outreach, and we always have lots to do.

Regarding videos, we make them for our major releases, eg this one from the Indonesian LibreOffice community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLutwM8XKvo

At some point we'd like to update the general "this is LibreOffice" video, which is a few years old now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KC0ZdcA6s8

...so if you're interested, let me know! Regarding artwork, we have flyers and social media images, which we'd love to develop as well. Let me know if you'd like some links and resources.

Cheers Filipe!
Mike