On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Christoph Noack <christ...@dogmatux.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Mmh, I'm replying to my own mail ... about 35 people had a look at the
> template, but there is still no reply. Does it meant that it works
> perfectly, and that we should move on to complete it? Would be great,
> but I doubt it ... *g* So for those who tried, please add either
> positive or negative feedback on the wiki page (see below), or just
> comment within this tread. Thanks!

Saw it and I think looks ok. Like the simplified style and sober
background. I would have chosen a different color to black for the
slides. Maybe a dark gray would add the style of Bevel.

Also I would recommend not having the small icon on the lower left
icon. The "office" seems to be pixelated and I would rather use that
space for the date.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Alexandro Colorado