On 07/22/2014 09:56 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to ask if someone would be willing to cover Flock 2014 from the
media point of view:

* writing articles from each day for Fedora Magazine,
* make interviews with interesting speakers/attendees,
Hi,

I would like to take interviews and can prepare write ups for magazine based on interviews.

Thanks,
Amita
* taking photos and publishing them online,
* perhaps recording some videos.

This is very important for our PR and for making Flock sound. It'd be
great if we were able to publish something already during the
conference.
I'd like to help with this, but I'm a bit afraid that I will have too
many hats on since I'm also a speaker and organizer.

Jiri