On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Joe Brockmeier <j...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 11/03/2015 03:23 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Joe -- I had an idea of a crowd watching something, with a "no" symbol
>> on it.  For example, a 50s style stock photo of a theater audience
>> with 3D glasses, looking past us.  That would have the "no" symbol on
>> top of it, so the red circle basically defines the edge of the photo.
>> Then with those things placed on a template background.
>>
>> Alternately, you could just go with the photo, and some text overlaid
>> that says "Marketing is not a spectator sport."
>
> This sounds great, sure. (I make words good, not so much images.)
>
>> Sorry I didn't see this until just now.  I was flat out all day
>> between the scheduled posts and trying to keep up with a couple other
>> work projects.  I really do want to see this go out; is it going to be
>> a Really Bad Thing(tm) from your POV if it doesn't happen until
>> tomorrow?
>
> No, tomorrow's good. Starts to get a little stale after that, though.

It's been published, I found the time to make a graphic for it and get
it out so we might take advantage of extra eyeballs. :-) However, I
did goof in that the graphic is maybe a little wrong tone-wise. It
comes off a little negative and that was an oversight on my part. But
the article is good and hopefully makes up for it. :-)

--
Paul