On 11/06/2015 07:55 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
Hi all,

I was a little late to the meeting today.

But it seems that with a few people out of action today, there was noone around to participate in the meeting this week. I will craft an email here in the list to try to cover some of the points that would have been covered in the meeting!

sorry about the mixup all!

cheers,
ryanlerch
It seems there was also a daylight savings change this week, and there are a few people ready in #fedora-mktg, so we are going to have meeting now in there!

cheers,
ryanlerch