On 11/06/2015 02:35 AM, Justin W. Flory wrote:
There's also a couple of things that I think would be nice extras to
have for when we go live:
- Additional categories for more Fedora subprojects
Feel free to add these, but which ones should we add? I think maybe a
"Schedule" category might be good for posts about key items in the schedule.

This is not a showstopper though, we can always add and edit this stuff
on the fly as we post.

As far as I know, I don't have the permissions needed to add or edit categories. Some ideas that I had for new categories would be: - Fedora Project Community (news that is not from one specific subgroup, e.g. Fedora release)
- Marketing
- Engineering
- Council
- etc…

Definitely agreed that this is not a showstopper, categories are things we can add at any time.

- Yoast SEO plugin

Yoast is now installed and activated.

Woohoo, thanks!

IMO, we are ready to go this morning, US time with the posts on FMag,
and The community blog itself.

I think now we just need to agree on greenlighting - everything seems to be in place for a launch and I think we could publish both posts whenever is most convenient.

--
I think we should do this this morning. Get the week off to a good start :)

cheers,
ryanlerch