On 11/10/2015 12:16 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 10:00:04PM +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
Hi all,

This is the schedule that we decided on during the meeting last week. (some
of these are already done, because this email is a little late)

The only one i'm not sure of is the SystemD one. pfrields, i think you were
down as the author for this one, but if we have to push it to next week, i
think we can because we have a lot of other content this week.
I was late with my draft, but it's up now, as of Sunday night -- in
Pending Review status.  I'll make a featured image for it today so if
we want to push it later this week, we can.

Having this schedule published on the list is GREAT!  Thank you.

The draft looks fantastic! Just did a quick editorial read over it, and nothing really to change.

Just two suggestions to enhance / extend the article:

1. It might be good to show an example of journalctl output when first introducing the command in the Basic journal use section -- just to give the user an example without them opening up a terminal.

2. might also be good to mention the Logs application in Fedora Workstation, where users can view the systemd journal messages using a GUI. I did a post about this application back for f21 alpha [1]

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] - https://fedoramagazine.org/simply-view-system-logs-in-fedora-21-workstation/