On 12/08/2015 12:28 PM, James Hogarth wrote:
Thanks to the outstanding effort by the co-maintainers today (nb in
particular I'm looking at you) letsencrypt has a tested F23 build which
should be going out at the next sign and push.

Work is ongoing for the EPEL builds (they are a fair bit messier to deal
with).

I've had some other good news tonight so heading out fit a meal with my
missus to celebrate that.

I'll polish up the draft article to refer to the previous open beta
announcement one and give it a final polish (with screenshots!)
tonight/tomorrow.

If someone can review it tomorrow evening (or Thursday) we should be
able to schedule it appropriately after that.

Woohoo, *awesome* news, James! Looks like we can add this into our December queue sooner than later, I know a lot of people will be interested in this right now because of how hot of a topic it is.

Send over to the list once you have it all polished up and we can try to get all polished up for later this month.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory