On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Frederick Grose <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Gary Martin <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> Hi Walter, >> >> On 17 Sep 2010, at 13:21, Walter Bender <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> > What do you think of >> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Walter/Get_Sugar_Landing ??? >> > >> > It is simple. The down side is it requires one more click. >> > >> > I was also thinking of arranging the icons in a circle around an XO man. >> >> Yea circle would be nice, though I'm not sure if the wiki version >> installed supports image maps, It did't last time I checked, so you might >> need to fight a table into shape. > > The ImageMap extension is now > installed, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Version. > --Fred > _______________________________________________ > Marketing mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/marketing > >
Done. Check out http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Walter/Get_Sugar_Landing -walter -- Walter Bender Sugar Labs http://www.sugarlabs.org _______________________________________________ Marketing mailing list [email protected] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/marketing
