Am 04/08/2014 10:26 PM, schrieb Thanh Ngo:
I am trying to download Open Office for Mac OS , but don't know where it is
on your website. There is this link on your website:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/

But that link is for the Windows version only and not for the Mac OS
version.

Very likely is that you browse to this webpage via a Windows PC. The green box reads the browser data and presents a suitable install file - mostly this works as expected. ;-)

Would you please tell me where I can download the Mac OS version ?

In the green box you have the link "Get all platforms, languages, language packs" to see all files on a separate file - or click this link:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

HTH

Marcus