> From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]

> > I could even write something about it, because to me the situation
> > is well known. Would it be quite useful to do that? Perhaps
> as a blog
> > post in https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/?
>
> Please do. If you don't have the rights to publish it, someone
> (including me) can surely publish it for you.

OK, I write a blog post. Please have some patience, I think it will take until
next week.

> And I agree with you both too. Fact is, we do have good programmers
> (even "more than good", for that matter), but we don't have
> people very
> active and competent in marketing. This is the marketing list
> and indeed
> the level of activity should be much higher than what I'm seeing now;
> but it all depends on individuals participating on this list.

For marketing work, I have no particular interest, but aware of its importance
and would do more if the language barrier would not. Unfortunately it cost me
2-3 times more time to discuss things in English than in German.

Greeetings,
Jörg