Hi Andrea,

Yes, its still the first result!! Thank goodness!!!
One suggestion is to make the headling for the search result to include
"Official page", instead of small print.

An example would be VideoLAN. When I did a search for vlc, the words
"Official page for VLC..." is clear. So people would be highly unlikely to
go for the next few download sites.

Thinking...
David Ong