Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your email and the details.

   - I have found a couple of dead links. Please see an HTML file attached
   along with this email for the list. They are on two different pages. They
   were mostly on reviews <https://www.openoffice.org/product/reviews.html>
   page and Awards <http://www.openoffice.org/awards/index.html> page. Some
   of the previously published media articles are deleted and you may want to
   take them down.
   - We also reviewed Latest version (4.1.3) of open office here --

http://www.pandia.com/news/how-openoffice-is-making-a-difference-by-providing-a-free-open-source-office-suite
   It would be great if you can add it to the reviews section
   <https://www.openoffice.org/product/reviews.html>.
   - I remember I also found some internal broken links. I will find and
   share them soon.

Thanks once again and have a great day.

-- Jay

--