I work for a charity called ORCA (Organisation Cetacea) on a project called the 
'Beaked Whale Resource'.http://www.beakedwhaleresource.com/
The aim of the project to to try and promote public awareness and conservation 
of Beaked whales through research and education.
I am trying to write a monthly news update on recent sightings and strandings 
of beaked whales from around the globe and was wondering if anyone would be 
interested in contacting me whenever a beaked whale is spotted anywhere, dead 
or alive? This would really help me to provide great, up to date, diverse 
information on present beaked whale populations and their whereabouts from 
around the world.Please let me know if you would be interested. If so, maybe we 
could provide a direct link to a web page, and vice versa?I shall look forward 
to hearing from you,Many thanks,Rebecca
_________________________________________________________________
See the most popular videos on the web 
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
MARMAM mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.uvic.ca/mailman/listinfo/marmam

Reply via email to