Hello All,

I am in need of a report and was hoping that someone on the list would have
it or has access to it.
NMML and ARLIS do not have it. We have explored other possibilities as
well.

The report I need is:

Hall, J.D., M.L.Gallagher, K.D. Brewer, and D.K. Ljungblad. 1991. Passive
acoustic monitoring program at the ARCO Alaska, Inc. "Fireweed" prospect
September-October 1990. Report from Coastal & Offshore Pacific
Corporation,Walnut Creek, CA for ARCO Alaska, Inc., Anchorage, AK.

Please send to cathyeba...@gmail.com

Thank you in advance,

Cathy

--
Cathy Bacon
Marine Mammal Research Assistant/Marine Biologist