Dear Colleagues,

Wild Lens is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing biologists and
filmmakers together to better communicate to the public the various risks to
habitat and wildlife species, particularly in understudied populations.

We are excited to announce the production of a new documentary film about the
struggle to save the Vaquita from extinction called, Souls of the Vermilion
Sea. The Vaquita is the most endangered marine mammal on the planet with less
than 100 individuals remaining. We are collaborating with biologists and other
organizations that are involved in vaquita conservation to be able to document
this matter.  In order for the vaquita to avoid extinction in the next three
years, we need the support of everyone to share this issue.  We have just
launched our Kickstarter Campaign to raise funds for this film, but everyones
support is necessary so we can share the story of the vaquita and save this
species from extinction.  Please help by donating or sharing our campaign.

For more additions information visit links below:

Wild Lens: http://wildlensinc.org <http://wildlensinc.org/>

Vaquita Film Website: http://vaquitafilm.com <http://vaquitafilm.com/>

Kickstarter Campaign link :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157422504/souls-of-the-vermilion-sea