Dear Listserv Members,

On behalf of Stan's surviving family and the Marine Mammal Behavior and
Cognition lab of the University of Southern Mississippi, it is with heavy
hearts that the former and current students of Dr. Stan Kuczaj inform the
marine mammal community of Stan's passing, April 14, 2016. Stan's openness and
love of all animals and people created an extended family that spreads across
nations and oceans. We mourn the loss of this intrepid spirit. As soon as we
have more specific details about how we will celebrate his life and the vast
legacy he left behind, we will post another announcement.  Please direct any
questions or comments to Dr. Heather Hill at
hdolphi...@gmail.com<mailto:hdolphi...@gmail.com>.

Respectfully,
Stan's students, colleagues, friends, and family