PAMTech Advanced PAMGuard course

Hello

It's one month until PAMTech's (pamtech.org) Advanced PAMGuard course,
teaching the advanced use of the leading research and industry bioacoustics
software, PAMGuard (pamguard.org) for offline analysis. We are a small
UK-based company made up of PAMGuard developers and experienced field
acousticians who can enable you to get the most out of PAM applications. A
high tutor-to-student ratio on our courses ensures participants can get
individual assistance with their training requirements.

Our next course is running on:

21/10/2016 and 22/10/2016
This two-day classroom-based course allows those with previous PAMGuard
experience to get to grips with more advanced features, focusing on offline
analysis and data management. The course will include some core analysis
modules, but participants will also be able to tailor training to their
particular needs by selecting from a range of optional modules including
complex classifiers and localisation techniques, and the PAMGuard MATLAB
library. There is also the opportunity to bring your own datasets and
explore ways they can be analysed using PAMGuard.

The course will take place on the Vine Trust Barge, Prince of Wales Dock,
Edinburgh, EH6 7DX, Scotland, UK.

Cost £350

Participants must bring their own laptop running Linux or Windows (not
OSX). We would recommend Windows 7/8.1/10 or Ubuntu 12.10+. For those
wishing to follow the MATLAB module, a copy of MATLAB version 2012 or above
is required.

Course costs do not include accommodation, travel or food.

To find out more, contact: pamtech.acoust...@gmail.com
Or go to: pamtech.org

To book go to:
http://advancedpamguardpamtech.eventzilla.net