MISSION
At The Marine Mammal Center, we are guided and inspired by a shared vision of a
healthy ocean for marine mammals and humans alike.  The Marine Mammal Center
advances global conservation through marine mammal rescue and rehabilitation,
scientific research, and education

ROLE DESCRIPTION
The Hospital Manager directs daily clinical operations of our Sausalito
veterinary hospital under the guidance and leadership of the Staff
Veterinarian. This position supervises and trains staff, interns, volunteers
and students in animal husbandry, administration of medications, sample
collection/ processing and record keeping. This role is responsible for patient
assessment and routine procedures, including physical exams, surgical
assistance, processing and collecting biological samples and general support of
research projects. The Hospital Manager has expansive management
responsibility, including supervision of TMMC's veterinary technician interns
and management of the onboarding and training of veterinary students and others
who are here to learn. The Hospital Manager works in close collaboration with
our Volunteer Coordinators and the Animal Husbandry Manager to ensure our
Animal Husbandry Volunteer Crews are adequately trained to support the
rehabilitation of the animals.

QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
*         Associate or Bachelor degree in biology or related field
*         Certified Veterinary Technician with ability to become a Registered
Veterinary Technician in the state of California
*         Experience managing an animal hospital of equal or greater size
*         A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in marine mammal or
wildlife husbandry and medical care.
*         Experience successfully managing large teams of both staff and
volunteers; strong track record of bring solutions and helping people work
together
*         Experience creating and implementing successful training and
internship programs

Please click on the link below to see more detailed job description.

TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter and resume at
(https://tmmc.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06ywl)

Maya Bott
Human Resource Assistant
The Marine Mammal Center