Good day MARMAMers,

We are a non-profit wildlife documentary film organization called Wild Lens,
wildlensinc.org <http://wildlensinc.org/>. We have just released the trailer to
our next Souls of the Vermilion Sea film release about the vaquita porpoise,
the most endangered marine mammal on the planet.  Our film documents the
struggle to save the vaquita from extinction. The purpose of this film is to
engage people about the vaquitas' story as the population continues to decline
and now there are less than 30 individuals remaining on the planet.  Our goal
is to continue documenting this story with the intent to release a full length
feature film in in the future.

We would love it if all of you would please share this trailer.  We will
release the 30 minute film on Earth Day April 22, 2017.   If you are interested
in holding screenings at your institutions or elsewhere please contact us.  We
obviously would like to get as many eyes on this film and enhance the vaquita
awareness.    Time is running out for the species, but there is always hope!

The videos are for everyone to use as an awareness tool, so please use it on
your websites, presentations or anywhere where people can learn and get
involved to save the vaquita.  We want the vaquita to be the symbol of hope for
all species on this planet. It will take the international community’s
involvement to have a positive impact on this issue and other issues facing our
natural environment.

Souls of the Vermilion Sea trailer:  https://vimeo.com/211748774
<https://vimeo.com/211748774>

To learn more about our project visit: vaquitafilm.com <http://vaquitafilm.com/>

Contact: Sean Bogle, Eyes on Conservation Project Director E-mail:
s...@wildlensinc.org <mailto:s...@wildlensinc.org>

------
 Cheers,

 Sean