Dear Colleagues,

This is an invitation to complete a survey to help the World Cetacean
Alliance undertake an important exploration to better understand swim-with
wild cetacean activities globally. As an important stakeholder, this is
your chance to share the knowledge you have gained and provide invaluable
participation in helping to improve and sustain this industry for the
benefit of all. We really value your thoughts, insights and opinions on
this critical topic and would greatly appreciate your input.

The World Cetacean Alliance is the largest global partnership of its kind,
working directly with whale and dolphin watching operators, Non-profit
organisations and individuals to protect all whales, dolphins and porpoises
(read more about the WCA and our work here
<http://worldcetaceanalliance.org/>).

Swimming with wild dolphins is a fast growing industry and we believe that
by engaging with those working at the forefront we will gain the best
knowledge and understanding of what the best practices are and how the
industry can be improved. We are NOT however, attempting to implement
regulations.

All responses will be anonymously published in collective form with other
respondents.

The survey should take approximately 20 minutes but the value of your
participation is immeasurable. To have your input on this important topic,
please complete the survey by the 14th of May 2017.

*Start the Survey here <https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/swimwithsurvey>*

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to
discuss this issue further.

We really appreciate your time and participation.

Kind regards,

Sophie Lewis

sophie.le...@worldcetaceanalliance.org

--

Sophie Lewis

Responsible Whale Watching Project Manager

*World Cetacean Alliance *

*T *+44 (0)1273 355011 <+44%201273%20355011>

*E *sophie.le...@worldcetaceanalliance.org <dy...@worldcetaceanalliance.org>*
W *worldcetaceanalliance.org

*W2 *whaleheritagesites.org  *W3 *worldwhaleconference.org
<http://www.worldwhaleconference.org/>

*A *Studio 3, Lower Promenade, Madeira Drive, Brighton, BN2 1ET, UK

[image: http://worldwhaleconference.org/] <http://worldwhaleconference.org/>

*The World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) is a Partnership of over 90 non-profit
organisations, whale and dolphin watching tour operators and individuals in
40 countries worldwide working collaboratively to protect cetaceans and
their habitats. World Cetacean Alliance, the Secretariat to the
Partnership, is a UK registered Charity no. 1160484. *

*The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any
way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by
replying to this e-mail immediately.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email or it's
attachments. *