Hello!

I wanted to share this announcement to the marine mammal community.

The 2018 Student Conference on Conservation Science is currently accepting
submissions for posters and presenters. If you’re a graduate student, post-doc
or professional in the field of conservation research, we encourage you to
apply. Applications will be considered from any conservation relevant field
including the natural sciences, social sciences or the humanities. Submissions
will be accepted based on quality and relevance to conservation science.

The conference will be held on October 24th-26th at the American Museum of
Natural History in New York and will include relevant topics and opportunities
to those interested in marine conservation.

Apply online at AMNH.org!

https://www.amnh.org/our-research/center-for-biodiversity-conservation/convening-and-connecting/student-conference-on-conservation-science-new-york-sccs-ny/conference-application-and-registration?utm_source=Call+for+Abstracts+SCCS-NY+2018&utm_campaign=Call+for+Abstracts+SCCS-NY+2018&utm_medium=email

Warmly,
Kristi

________________________________
Kristi Ashley Collom
Lead Facilitator, American Museum of Natural History
Marine Mammal Researcher, Gotham Whale
MA Candidate - Animal Behavior & Conservation, Hunter College
kristiashleycol...@gmail.com
kri...@gothamwhale.org
kcoll...@amnh.org
(917) 530-1198