Dear colleagues

There are a few places available for the our Career Professional
Development course at FSC Millport (Scotland) from the 10th to the 12th of
August 2018.

This course is titled 'Marine Research Techniques & Conservation' <
https://www.whalefish.org/whalefish-course> and aimed at marine science
students, recent graduates and environmental professionals to provide an
introduction to marine mammal research techniques, career options and
marine conservation issues.

It is an IMarEST accredited course and will be taught by our team of
experienced field biologists actively working in research, industry and
conservation.

Discount prices are available for students and include 2 nights of
accommodation full pension. There are also 5 bursaries provided by IMarEST,
targeted ad IMarEST student members studying marine and/or environmental
sciences.

For more information and bookings, please contact i...@whalefish.org or
look at our website www.whalefish.org

Kind regards,

Els
Els Vermeulen, PhD
Research Manager and Post-doctoral research fellow
Mammal Research Institute Whale Unit
Department of Zoology and Entomology
University of Pretoria, South Africa

Co-founding director Whalefish -www.whalefish.org