Dear MARMAM colleagues,

On behalf of Jessica Redfern, Christine Erbe, David Peel and myself as Guest
Editors of the Frontiers in Marine Science Special Issue 'Impacts of shipping
on marine fauna', we invite you to submit your manuscripts for consideration
within this Research Topic. Detailed information on the Research Topic and the
peer review submission process can be found on the Frontiers website at
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8654/impacts-of-shipping-on-marine-fauna.
 This Research Topic reflects the growing body of research working towards
better understanding, quantifying, and managing shipping impacts on marine
fauna and aims to cover a broad range of areas from ship strike and ship noise
to eco--toxicological, biofouling and oil spill studies. All submissions are
welcome and we invite you to distribute to your other colleagues and share
widely. Abstract deadlines are at the end of September 2018 and submission of
manuscripts end of January 2019.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Regards
Joshua Smith (Guest Editor)

Dr Joshua Smith
Research Fellow, Murdoch University Josh Smith: Murdoch University Cetacean
Research Unit<http://mucru.org/group-member/josh-smith/>
Centre for Sustainable Aquatic Ecosystems
Harry Butler Institute
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9912-422X