Dear MARMAMers,

Participe Futur is a French NGO created in 2004 for the conservation of the
marine environment. It encourages the discovery and study of our environment
for the sake of sustainable protection and conservation by:

- organising eco-volunteer missions at sea with experienced naturalists;

- taking part in scientific programmes providing its experience and
logistics;

- broadcasting the results of its studies to raise awareness through
articles, conferences, events and the media;

- organising activities in schools in relation to the protection of the
marine environment;

- collaborating with NGOs, institutes, foundations or any other
organisation working for the same goals and sharing the same ethics.

In the framework of its summer expeditions, Participe Futur is seeking
volunteers to take part in expeditions around Corsica on-board its sailing boat
"Alcyon" in order to collect data on cetacean abundance and plastic
pollution. The expeditions will take place from September 1 to September 13 and
September 15 to September 27.

Volunteers must:

- be fluent in French;

- be willing to spend days at sea collecting data;

- be comfortable with group life in a reduce space and promiscuity linked
to life on-board a sailing boat;

- take part in daily task such as cooking and dish washing.

Further details and
registration information is available on our website:
http://participefutur.org/calendrier-2018.html

Regards,The Participe Futur team