Fellow MARMAMers:

I am pleased to announce the publication of the 5th edition of "The Case
Against Marine Mammals in Captivity." The 4th edition of this white paper,
first published by The Humane Society of the United States in 1995, was
released in 2009. After a decade, the Animal Welfare Institute and World Animal
Protection have published an updated version, released on March 8, 2019. It is
available here for download:
https://awionline.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/AWI-ML-CAMMIC-5th-edition.pdf.
 If you are interested in a hard copy, please contact me.

____________________________
[13_AWILogo_ONLY]

NAOMI A. ROSE, PH.D.
Marine Mammal Scientist

ANIMAL WELFARE INSTITUTE
900 Pennsylvania Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20003
na...@awionline.org<mailto:na...@awionline.org>
T: +1 202 446 2120 ~ F: +1 202 446 2131 ~ C: +1 240 401 4269
www.awionline.org<http://www.awionline.org/>

P  Please consider the animals and their habitat before printing.