Dear MARMAMr's

We are thrilled to announce that at the World Marine Mammal Conference, to be
held in Barcelona in December 2019, we are organising a workshop titled
"Sociality in riverine, lagoon-living, and coastal cetaceans: Analyses and
Conservation Implications” We are excited about the possibility to have a
roomful of behavioral and conservation biologists to discuss the latest
research on riverine and near-shore cetacean social behaviour and ecology;
problems in research techniques; and future research needs; as well as
badly-needed conservation and management strategies. The full day workshop will
be held on 8 December, the weekend before the actual conference.

Details are here:
https://www.wmmconference.org/workshops/#Sociality%20in%20riverine,%20lagoon-living,%20and%20coastal%20cetaceans:%20A%20descriptive%20analysis

Do sign up as soon as possible, as seats will be limited. We look forward to
hearing from you and seeing you. If you have any questions please, drop an
email to Dipani and Bernd
<dipani.suta...@gmail.com<mailto:dipani.suta...@gmail.com>>
<wuer...@sbcglobal.net<mailto:wuer...@sbcglobal.net>>

With best wishes, Dipani and Bernd