Dear colleagues,

Manx Whale and Dolphin Watch (Isle of Man, British Isles) have just
released a website documenting a temporarily resident mother and
juvenile *Tursiops
truncatus*. The pair have been seen frequently since the calf was born in
September 2019, and are spotted within close proximity to our shores. They
have developed an interesting 'circling' hunting technique using our
shallow sandy bays, which can be seen in the last video on the website's
story page. We are interested to hear from anyone who may have witnessed
this type or foraging before, and also whether there are any other cases of
a lone mother and juvenile displaying such residency for such a long length
of time. https://mwdwresidentbottlenose.weebly.com/

Jen Adams