Dear MARMAM community,

Thank you to all who have already completed the survey. If you haven't had the
chance yet, please see below for more information and the link.

My name is Jonathan Syme and I am a PhD student with the Cetacean, Ecology,
Behaviour and Evolution Lab (CEBEL) at Flinders University, Australia, under
the supervision of Associate Professor Guido Parra (CEBEL, Flinders University)
and Assistant Professor Jeremy Kiszka (Marine Conservation Ecology Lab, Florida
International University).
As part of my thesis, I am conducting a review into how group and associated
terms are defined in regard to the study of delphinid behavioural ecology. I
plan to use an online survey, accompanied by a literature review, to gather
information on how researchers define delphinid groups. To this end, I would
appreciate it if you would kindly take 10 - 15 minutes to complete a
questionnaire regarding your opinions on this subject via the following link:
https://qualtrics.flinders.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_3CwSUztVdqFBgEt
Participation is entirely voluntary, and all responses will be anonymous and
treated in confidence. Please see the Participant Information Sheet for more
information and if you have any enquiries, please contact me by email at
jonathan.s...@flinders.edu.au<mailto:jonathan.s...@flinders.edu.au>.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Jonathan

Jonathan Syme
PhD Candidate
Cetacean Ecology, Behaviour and Evolution Lab (CEBEL), Flinders University,
South Australia
jonathan.s...@flinders.edu.au<mailto:jonathan.s...@flinders.edu.au>
@jonathan_syme
@CEBELresearch