From: CMS Dugong MOU Secretariat, Abu Dhabi, UAE

In recognition of World Seagrass Day 2021, we are thrilled to announce the
official launch of the Dugong & Seagrass Hub<https://www.dugongseagrass.org/>.

The Hub is a communal platform for dugong and seagrass conservationists to
collate and share information, resources, best practice and lessons learned
working to conserve seagrass ecosystems in dugong range states.

The site has been developed by the Secretariat of the Memorandum of
Understanding on the Conservation and Management of Dugongs and their Habitats
throughout their Range of the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory
Species of Wild Animals (CMS Dugong MoU), as part of the Seagrass Ecosystem
Services
Project<https://www.dugongseagrass.org/projects/seagrass-ecosystem-services-project/>.
 This project is part of the International Climate Initiative (IKI) and
supported by the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and
Nuclear Safety (BMU) based on a decision of the German Bundestag.

We would be delighted to feature your resources, news and stories on the Dugong
& Seagrass Hub. If you are interested in having your work showcased on the Hub,
please contact:
seagrass-ecosyst...@cms.int<mailto:seagrass-ecosyst...@cms.int>. Follow us on
@DugongHub on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Thank you,