Greetings all -

I am passing along an invitation from our colleagues at SOMEMMA about their
excellent biennial conference, which will be online this year:

“THE KEYNOTE PACKAGE”

During the XXXVII International Meeting for the Study of Marine Mammals (May
3-6, 2021) by the Mexican Society for Marine Mammalogy (SOMEMMA), which will be
online, 6 keynote conferences will be given. Are you interested in just
registering for them? We offer you an exclusive package with a cost of $500 MXN
($25.00 USD), to access only these talks. It is a good opportunity to learn
from the greatest. **Important: There will be simultaneous translation from
Spanish to English.

Registration, keynote talks and more here:
https://somemma.exporegistro.com/registro_magistrales.php
<https://somemma.exporegistro.com/registro_magistrales.php>
You can solve doubts in the following account, and it is to whom you need to
send your payment receipt, with name, institution and if you are a
student/professor: tesoreria.some...@gmail.com
<mailto:tesoreria.some...@gmail.com>

—
Katherina Audley
Founder and Director
Whales of Guerrero
National Geographic Explorer

http://www.whalesinmexico.com <http://www.whalesinmexico.com/>
http://www.facebook.com/whalesinmexico <http://www.facebook.com/whalesinmexico>

Need more whales and happiness in your life? Sign up for our fun newsletter!

Follow our adventures in marine conservation on my National Geographic Voices
blog! <https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/author/kaudley/>

kather...@whalesinmexico.com
US: +1 415 847 7295
Mexico: +52 1 755 127 1583