Dear all,

We are currently accepting applications for our unique and intense one-year MSc
programme at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, UK for September 2021
entry. This is just a heads-up that the April 2nd deadline for applications is
approaching.

The MSc in Marine Mammal Science has been running for 14 years. The programme
reflects the research interests and expertise of the staff at the Sea Mammal
Research Unit (SMRU). This unique Master's has a strong focus on quantitative
methods and applied techniques and is designed to prepare students fully for a
professional career involved with conservation of and research into marine
mammals. Optional modules take full advantage of the research strengths of the
SMRU covering biologging, bioacoustics, behaviour, polar ecology and population
biology.

For detailed information on the MSc programme including content, entry
requirements and how to apply please refer to the MSc MMS website:
https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/subjects/marine-biology/marine-mammal-science-msc/

Best wishes,

Luke

--
Dr. Luke Rendell
MASTS (masts.ac.uk) Reader in Biology

--

I sometimes send emails at odd times but I do not expect them to be read, or to
receive a response, outwith your normal working hours.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (SC013532)