I am very sorry but I must cancel this opportunity and reschedule at some
future date.

Interview with Dr. Paul Nachtigall
29th March, 3 pm (GMT) on AIMM YouTube channel

www.youtube/QsmKajA7npo <https://youtu.be/QsmKajA7npo>

 I look forward to this discussion at another time and apologize to Joana
and anyone who may have scheduled time on the 29th.
ALOHA
Paul Nachtigall

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 11:42 AM AIMM Internships <inte...@aimm-portugal.org>
wrote:

> *Mondays Ocean Talks*
>
> Interview with Dr. Paul Nachtigall
> 29th March, 3 pm (GMT) on AIMM YouTube channel
>
> www.youtube/QsmKajA7npo <https://youtu.be/QsmKajA7npo>
>

> Mondays Ocean Talks are a set of interviews between Joana Castro, the
> founder of AIMM, and invited guests from all over the world who play an
> important role within the ocean and marine life.
> The Mondays Ocean Talks were launched in February and every two weeks a
> new interview is released. Each interview has a duration of appr. one hour
> and presents an informal talk, a sharing of experiences and an exchange of
> knowledge. The interviews are completely free to access from AIMM YouTube
> channel. Subscribe and meet an Ocean Researcher!
>
> The next interview will be with Dr. Paul Nachtigall. You can find out more
> information about Dr. Paul Nachtigall here
>
> https://www.mmrphawaii.org/paul-nachtigall
>

> More info: i...@aimmportugal.org
>
> --
> AIMM Portugal - Ass. Investigacao do Meio Marinho | Marine Environment
> Research Association
> Website: www.aimmportugal.org
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AIMM.org/
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/AIMMPortugal
> Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aimmportugal_org/
> Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/AimmportugalOrg
>

> --
>
> *AIMM Portugal* - Ass. Investigação do Meio Marinho | Marine Environment
> Research Association
>
> *Website*: www.aimmportugal.org
>
> [image: AIMM Portugal | facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/AIMM.org/> [image:
> AIMM Portugal | twitter] <https://twitter.com/AIMMPortugal> [image: AIMM
> Portugal | instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/aimmportugal_org/> [image:
> AIMM Portugal | youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/c/AimmportugalOrg>

Paul Nachtigall, PhD
Director Emeritus, Marine Mammal Research Program
Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology, University of Hawaii at Manoa

cell 808 291 6432