Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC) is pleased to announce that we are now
offering Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC)-approved Marine Mammal
Observer (MMO) training courses.

JNCC-certified MMOs comply with UK regulations to minimise the risk of injury
and disturbance to marine mammals from piling, explosives, and geophysical
surveys.

OSC's JNCC-approved MMO course includes lectures and discussion in an intensive
one-day training course. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the courses will
temporarily be provided online, and when possible, in person at OSC's
headquarters in Dunbar, Scotland where it will include practical elements of
binocular and range estimation training at Dunbar Harbour, as well as practical
role-play sessions.

Our instructors are highly experienced MMOs, and will be delighted to help you
achieve your career goals. Please visit our website
(https://www.osc.co.uk/training/) for more details.

Our next course will be 29 June 2021. The cost of which is £220 per person.
This cost includes provision of a copy of the 'Marine Mammal Observer and
Passive Acoustic Monitoring Handbook' for each participant.

--
Admin Team
Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC)
We wrote the book. Now available on Amazon:
www.marinemammalobserverhandbook.com