Dear MARMAM,

As part of this year’s International Save the Vaquita Day on Saturday, 24 July,
we will be presenting a series of short video clips of marine mammal
researchers, conservationists and enthusiasts of all ages explaining why they
think the vaquita needs to be saved from extinction.

We invite you ALL to send in 30-60 second video clips. Details about how the
videos should be filmed and sent in can be found at:
https://vivavaquita.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/How-to-submit-video-for-ISTVD.pdf

Please keep your clips under 60 seconds, and end with the following statement:

“President Obrador, please do not allow your country’s only endemic porpoise
species to go extinct. Salvemos a la vaquita!  Gracias!”

Please send your video in before July 20th.

Thanks!

VIVA Vaquita

#SaveTheVaquita

Sent by vivavaquita.org