Aloha Marine Mammal Community,

Registration for the 9th International Workshop on Detection,
Classification, Localization and Density Estimation (DCLDE) of Marine
Mammals using Passive Acoustics is now open. The early-bird registration
deadline has been extended to January 21, 2022.

Register here: http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/ore/dclde/register/

With over 85 presenters and 5 tutorials/workshops, DCLDE 2022 is really
shaping up. We are preparing for an in-person event with virtual
participation options available to accommodate those who otherwise cannot
join us. Note: While we remain optimistic and hopeful for an in-person
event, we are preparing for a switch to fully-virtual if necessary. A
decision on this will be made in early February.

Best regards,
Erin Oleson and Eva-Marie Nosal

DLCDE 2022 Oahu Co-chairs
https://www.soest.hawaii.edu/ore/dclde/