Hi all!

A.I.S., Inc. (AIS) is a national scientific services firm supporting maritime
activities requiring certification of compliance with environmental regulations
as well as collecting data for use by Federal, State, Municipal, and other
government agencies along the US coastline.

AIS is looking for several PSO/MMO/ESO/PAM candidates to support a number of
upcoming projects. We have upcoming dredging, geophysical, seismic,
construction, wreck removal, and other projects on the horizon. These projects
vary in duration, location and start date with some being immediate and some
others turning on throughout the year.

We have multiple openings on multiple projects so please share this message
with your network and anyone else you feel might be interested in this type of
work. Please visit our website to learn more about AIS. The link is Home -
A.I.S., Inc. (aisobservers.com)<https://aisobservers.com/>. For a more
personalized experience, please reach out to our Manager of Talent Acquisition,
William Byrd. He can be reached at 774-762-7019

Regards,

William Byrd
Manager, Talent Acquisition
A.I.S., Inc.