*Please circulate this email to relevant mailing lists/to people of
interest:*

*Announcement: 3rd African Bioacoustics Community conference!*
2 to 7 October 2022
Skukuza, Kruger National Park, South Africa

We are very excited to announce that the 3rd African Bioacoustics Community
conference is being held at the *Kruger National Park*, from the *2nd to
the 7th of October*. As in previous years we anticipate that the conference
will be of interest to marine mammal scientists. For information on the
conference please see our website:
https://africanbioacoustic.wixsite.com/abcommunity

*Click* the l*ink* below to *submit your abstract* today to present a talk
or poster, at the third African Bioacoustics Community Conference!
https://africanbioacoustic.wixsite.com/abcommunity/abstractsubmission

*Abstract submission deadline 16 May 2022.*

Please get in *contact* with us via the email address below if you’d like
to host a *workshop*:
africanbioacoust...@gmail.com

*Our website is live, and registration is open! Click here to register: *
https://africanbioacoustic.wixsite.com/abcommunity/registration
You can still join us even if you’re not presenting!!

We are seeking *plenary speakers* for the conference who are preferably *living
and working* in *Africa*. Get in touch with us via our email address above
if you want to be considered for a plenary talk.

Follow us on our social media for more updates:

https://www.facebook.com/africanbioacousticscommunity/

https://twitter.com/TheABCommunity

--

<https://www.instagram.com/africanbioacoustics/>