Dear MARMAM Community,

Human Behaviour Change for Life (HBCL) are delighted to announce that we will
be joined by the CEO of the World Cetacean Alliance (WCA), Harry Eckman, in a
very special free webinar (donations optional) on the 15th of December at 1pm
GMT: “Using behaviour change science to protect whales, dolphins and porpoises”.

Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/using-behaviour-change-science-to-protect-whales-dolphins-and-porpoises-tickets-473248317457

In this conversation, we will be exploring how Harry has been using his
experience and knowledge of behaviour change science to further the mission of
the World Cetacean Alliance<https://worldcetaceanalliance.org/>: “to protect
cetaceans and their habitats through global collaboration”.

We will be leaving time for a Q&A with HBCL and Harry, so bring along your
questions – we’d love to hear from you.

Who is this webinar for?

Anyone! Whether you are a marine conservationist looking to delve into a new
area of study, or you are just curious about these fascinating subjects, this
webinar is for you.

If you can’t make the webinar live, no problem – just register as normal and we
will send you the recording afterwards so that you don’t miss out.

If you have any questions, please get in touch at
proje...@hbcforlife.org<mailto:proje...@hbcforlife.org>

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
Sophie & the HBCL Team

--

Sophie Lewis
Project Assistant

**Our new course is live! We are very excited to introduce our newest course -
join us in an exploration of human behaviour change science in The HBCL
Foundation Course.
Enrol
now<https://hbca-online-learning.thinkific.com/courses/hbcl-foundation-course>
or take a look at the course advert