My name is Madison Bliss, and I'm a UCSB Senior participating in the
Environmental Leadership Incubator reaching out on behalf of myself and my
partner, UCSB Alumni, Jake Potts. We are in the production phase of our
documentary Reinventing the Splash Zone, set for release around next winter,
centered on the orca captivity industry, alternative viewing/education options,
and the next steps for the affected orcas in rehabilitation. We are driving the
film with informational interviews from biologists, behaviorists, whale
watching ship captains, ex-captivity workers, as well as other related industry
professionals. Over the course of 2023 we will be traveling to San Diego,CA,
Monterey, CA, and Seward, AK as well as working from our home location in Santa
Barbara, CA. If you feel as though yourself or a colleague would be an asset to
our team and a valuable point of view in our overall message -- which is
getting orcas out of captivity and supporting wild animal viewership -- I
invite you to take a look at our website and get in contact. We would love to
discuss your potential involvement in the project over email, LinkedIn, a cup
of coffee, or whichever medium you prefer. Thank you for your interest in our
film!www.reinventingthesplashzone.com

Sincerely,Madison Blissmbliss@ucsb.eduUC Santa Barbara, Class of 2023Madison's
LinkedIn
Jake's LinkedInwww.reinventingthesplashzone.com