The Elakha Alliance <https://www.elakhaalliance.org> is currently
recruiting for a *Science & Policy Director
<https://www.elakhaalliance.org/jobdirector/>*. This new staff position
will initiate, coordinate, and manage a range of science and policy related
activities to support sea otter reintroduction in Oregon. More information
about the position and how to apply can be found here on our website
<https://www.elakhaalliance.org/jobdirector/>and social media sites. The
deadline for applications is June 23, 2023.

The Elakha Alliance, an Oregon non-profit organization, is leading an
effort to return sea otters to the coastal ecosystems of Oregon and restore
their connection to the culture of coastal Indian people. The Elakha
Alliance was formed by individuals with a shared belief in a powerful
vision: an Oregon coast 50 years from now where our children and
grandchildren co-exist along with a thriving sea otter population and a
robust marine ecosystem.

You can learn more about the Elakha Alliance at: www.elakhaalliance.org

Please share this exciting opportunity with your networks and anyone you
think might be interested in working with the Elakha Alliance to bring sea
otters back to Oregon!

Thank you.
--
*Jane Bacchieri *(she/her)