Dear members of the MARMAM community,

Join us on June 26th, 2023, at 10 am (Pacific Time) for the season finale
of Cetacean Sessions: The Challenges of Being a Baby Dolphin.
<https://www.crowdcast.io/c/cetacean-session-18> In this episode, we will
discuss two studies reporting alloparental care (caring for the baby of
another species) and infanticide in various dolphin species, with two
special guests: Danielle Conry & Leanne Rosser.

Cetacean Sessions is a free seasonal bi-weekly webinar series where we
discuss impactful cetacean science with those conducting it around the
world. It is informal, educational, interactive, and geared towards those
studying or interested in cetaceans. Cetacean Sessions was created by Bay
Cetology and is being hosted by Anais and Naomi, the co-founders of Whale
Scientists.

Presentation and discussion will be followed by live Q&A with the audience.

For viewing/participating, we recommend earbuds/headphones and using Chrome
or Firefox.
*Cannot watch live? No worries!* You can watch the replay anytime using the
same link (below).

Please visit our Crowdcast channel to register and for more information on
our upcoming sessions: https://www.crowdcast.io/c/cetacean-session-18

Thanks, and stay tuned for the next episode's announcement!
Anais from Whale Scientists