Dear Marmam,

I am looking to buy a dugong model that can be opened to see the positioning of the organs as it exists for other species such as dolphins for example. We are looking for this type of material in order to use it mainly for the training of veterinarians for necropsies of dugongs.

According to the research that we have currently conducted with certain manufacturers in France, it seems that an exterior model exists but no one seems to be making an 'interior' model.

If someone can provide me with contacts of companies that manufacture this type of equipment I would be grateful because I do not know where to go.

Thank you in advance

--
Dr Claire Garrigue
UMR ENTROPIE - Institut de Recherche pour le Développement